Salary: £25,000/ £30,000 + bonus
A leading global data collection company, who provide services for a wide range of different sectors such as FMCG, retail and entertainment, are now looking to add to their growing operational division and bring on a Project Manager. This is a highly varied and fast paced role where you will be responsible for managing a wide range of online quantitative focused operational projects.
This role is offering fantastic career development in line with a competitive salary in a sociable and high achieving environment.
- Managing full service quantitative projects across a diverse variety of leading clients
- Shaping strategy and execution of operational services, developing processes and having a real impact on the team
- Arranging briefings / debrief, reporting and rectifying project issues, managing project feasibility and costs, planning resources, commissioning partners (recruiters, translation agencies) and monitoring fieldwork
- Strong experience in managing quantitative research projects and would relish the opportunity to have a versatile role within a highly successful and growing company
- Excited by the chance to develop processes and help grow an already successful operational team
- Proven internal and external stakeholder management skills and enjoys closely with both clients and colleagues alike to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Desire to progress your research operational career in a structured and rewarding environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading research organisation and develop your quantitative operational career. If interested, then please apply today!