Our client is an award winning integrated marcoms and technology agency with offices dotted all over the UK. They have a particularly strong experience in the not for profit, financial services and retail sectors, with a very strong pull towards data driven marketing.
This very vibrant and passionate agency employ over 120 staff and continue to grow from strength to strength.
This role of Project Manager is a 12 month maternity cover but will have the option to go perm at the end of the contract.
To be right Project Manager for this role you will need to possess the following skills:
- Build great relationships with and inspire complete confidence in key contacts (internal or external clients)
- Be able to perform as part of a team
- Own projects and problems, and drive them through to completion/resolution
- Be able to look beyond the initial request to suggest better ways of working
- Learn quickly under your own initiative
- Be able to work accurately and at speed
- Be organised and able to prioritise multiple workload demands
Your key responsibilities as Project Manager will be as follows:
- Being the day-to-day contact for your client, keeping them informed at all times during the lifecycle of a project and responding promptly, clearly and politely to all enquiries
- Fully understanding the client brief, interrogating requests and suggesting alternatives where necessary to help client achieve aims or cost savings with support from team leaders, client partners and production specialists
- Being in full control of your projects both internally and with external suppliers including negotiation of schedules and costs
- Ensuring that all documentation for each project is fully up to date at all times and supplied to relevant internal teams and suppliers and have written client approval where required.
- Ensuring that knowledge and skills are kept up to date
- Achieving predicted budget for client accounts and accurate monthly forecasting
In return for your skills as a Project Manager our client offers a competitive salary range between £30-40k per annum plus benefits. Please note though this will be a 12 month fixed term contract to begin with.
If you think you are the Project Manager we are seeking please get in touch as soon as possible by clicking on the apply button below and sending your CV to me, Tom Howe.