An experienced Project Manager needed to join this very creative London independent integrated agency with a people-first approach.
This agency uses neuroscience to understand human behaviour and this drives their work in the field of Brand, Content, Social, Shopper and Experiential.
Their clients are global brand names in the FMCG, Tech and Drinks and they've recently won some new great accounts.
The Project Manager will provide leadership and direction to the internal project teams, while working with key stakeholders across the business, in particular Creative and Client Services.
Reporting to the Head of Project Management, the PM will ensure the effective and productive use of creative and operational resources.
The Project Manager will need to lead and champion the agency processes and systems to help build a delivery function that helps the agency produce award-winning work.
The PM will be responsible for producing content for a range of the agency clients.
- Developing and managing internal processes
- Leadership and direction to the internal accounts teams
- Building a strong and successful working relationship with Resource Manager, Creative Director and Executive Creative Director
- Management of several client projects, producing film and photography social content
- Must have experience producing content and photography shoots.
- Providing direction to the Client Service team on aspects of creative product delivery to clients
- Contribute to initiatives to improve the commercial terms of client projects
- Client liaison, related to operational issues when required
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships and mutual trust with production vendors
through continuous communication
Is this you?
- Minimum of 3 years' Project Management/Producing experience
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional product teams within budgetary and schedule constraints
- Strong understanding of film and photography content
- Knowledge of project management of website builds and working with developers would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Project Management principles, methods and techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Management of £100k+ size projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
If interested, please apply immediately - Please only apply if allowed to work in the UK.