We are looking for a Junior project manager to join the OLIVER team on-site at Eurostar. You will be joining an already on-boarded OLIVER team who have been in place since mid 2016.
Your key responsibilities as Project Manager will be take ownership of content implementation and coordination of projects for both print and digital across our owned media channels. You will work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and our in-house creative services.
As an OLIVER staff member working within the Eurostar Marketing team, working on a day to day basis to the General Manager of Content and Social Marketing, and based out of the Eurostar London office near Kings Cross, you will oversee Marketing, Customer Experience and Loyalty related projects to ensure that they are delivered on time and on brief across our owned media channels :
- Working with the Customer Experience team, the channels owners and our in-house Creative Services, act as project manager to supervise the production workflow of branded content assets, from brief through to delivery
- Consult at the briefing ideation stage to ensure that project needs are met with strong focus on digital journey and customer centricity before it lands on the creative services team
- Translate project briefs into comms plan and channel plans to sit across the customer journey, ensuring the best fit between brand awareness, messaging, objective, positioning and target group on the right channel
- Coordinate stakeholders and channel owners to ensure the successful implementation of the project in time and on budget
- Industrialize and develop strategies for recurring requests
- Align, act, consult globally with interdisciplinary and close collaboration: internally (stakeholders, creative services team) and externally (third party suppliers)
- Liaise with the marketing and product colleagues to develop product launch comms plan (new Amsterdam route, new loyalty program, Paris Gare du Nord refurbishment, new London Business Premier Lounge…)
- Work with our Creative Services from brief to on-site implementation to bring ATL brand campaigns to life across our stations owned media and in the Eurostar pages of our on-board Metropolitan magazine.
- Understanding of Marketing/Creative/Content/Production environment
- French Speaking
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, from concept to execution, using robust and structured project management skills.
- Confident, driven and proactive - able to fully own & manage their project with little supervision and always meet commitments
- Ability to question and challenge (both themselves and others)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience owning large projects and working with key stakeholders at various level of seniority
- Liaise and manage 3rd parties as part of the project, brief agency, manage feedback, etc.
- Experience with technology platforms/projects tools.
- Ability to see the bigger picture
- Interpersonal, networking & influence skills are a must
- Strong customer-facing, positive approach, highly professional manner
Profile / Experience :
- Marketing / Communication degree.
- 1 to 3 years in similar role, experience in creative or marketing role on the agency side a plus.
- Travel background a plus.
- English native. Business French level a must have. Or vice versa.
- Dutch a plus
Our values are at the heart of everything we do, whether it’s creating a new service for our clients or how we look after our team:
- Identifies opportunities to deliver greater value for Oliver Marketing
- Identifies opportunities to deliver greater value for themselves
- Takes on difficult challenges willingly and realistically
- Has a can do attitude
- Shows commitment to the company vision for growth through adding value
- Identifies a range of solutions to problems
- Thinks of improvements to things without being prompted
- Challenges convention by exploring alternatives
- Demonstrates role model behaviors consistent with our vision and values
- Leads by example
- Deals with challenges and problems in a positive and constructive way
- Encourages others
- Sets achievable but high standards
- Demonstrates good leadership skills
- Uses inspiring communications to motivate clients and colleagues
- Achieves outstanding results
- Acts with humility and honesty
- Demonstrably values the contribution of others
- Gives honest and direct feedback in a constructive manner
- Has excellent listening skills
- Shows the ability to change their opinion/view
- Acknowledges the contribution of others
- Views challenges as a learning opportunity
- Actively looks to develop themselves on the job, and in their own time
- Does not often make the same mistake twice
- Is willing to take risks
- Learns from mistakes and takes action to personally change
- Acknowledges the importance of tracking results
- Accepts responsibility for actions
- Looks for accountability
- Sets goals and focuses on their delivery
- Is comfortable with hard and soft targets
- Shows a strong commitment to exceeding targets
- Sets own goals
- Has strong time management
- Has an analytical approach to objectives
- Can handle complexity and ambiguity
- Looks to make goals SMART without prompting
- Goes “above and beyond” to deliver the goal