Job purpose summary
OLIVER is an integrated agency with clients such as Google, Starbucks, KPMG and PepsiCo. Our USP is that we create bespoke, dedicated teams that sit on our clients’ site. These on-site agencies adapt and change as our clients’ needs do.
We are looking for a Project Manager to work on-site with one of the biggest names in tourism/travel based in the West End. You will be delivering an array of multi-channel projects across an array of global markets.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Be a brand and quality guardian. Fully immersed in the brand, learning and understanding the challenges of the brand, its position within the market, and applying this to every job to leave the door.
- Receiving and interpreting briefs from the client with the client services manager, from smaller ad hoc projects to larger campaigns. Maintaining a consistently high level of output throughout.
- Maintaining the weekly status report and producing contact reports after meetings so actions are captured and shared.
- Managing the onsite resource, ensuring this is planned effectively and hitting deadlines.
- Creating cost estimates and ensuring projects stay within a designated budget.
- Devising accurate timing plans based on resource, the requirements of the brief and the expectations of the client.
- Write and prepare strong, clear briefs for the design team, ensuring they have everything they require to complete the work.
- Ensure projects are signed off by client team and have met quality standards and guidelines before deployment.
- Maintain strong relationships with the account team and the client directly, as well as the other agencies involved, such as the creative agency, PPC & SEO agency, and the agency that maintains all the retailer sites. This is a client facing role.
- Thorough QA of all produced material against brand guidelines and checklists relevant for the account and campaign.
- Challenge current ways of working/processes and feedback ideas regarding improvement to the team lead for the team to work more efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure all new briefs or requirements are discussed with all relevant team members before committing to client.
- Self-starter with a calm, positive attitude, happy working in an autonomous role.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organised and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications including MS Project and Excel
- Knowledge of Traffic Live a plus.