About The Creative Agency
My client has an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join their B2B Tech Creative Agency. This Creative Agency delivers B2B campaigns for large, global technology companies. Each campaign is bespoke with a mix of social media, content, video and custom-built digital assets. This Creative Agency have built a remarkable reputation due to their passion for building and executing integrated campaigns that help their clients drive real results.
In this Creative Agency, a healthy work life balance is actively encouraged. They offer a great working environment and take pride in the diversity of their expanding global team.
About The Project Manager role
The successful Project Manager will work along side an impressive team of consultants, designers and developers to ensure the timely delivery of projects. You’ll play a leading role in some of the agency’s largest B2B technology accounts.
Key Responsibilities for the Project Manager
- Manage day-to-day account administration
- Keep the account team on track with deliverables
- Manage and facilitate client/consultancy feedback, edits and packaging between the design studio ad consultant
- Process and respond to client requests
About The Successful Project Manager
If you have previous project management experience, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Project Manager
- 1 year’s experience in a project management role
- Agency experience
- Experience engaging with clients
- The ability to multi-task and handle complex projects successfully
The Project Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience, excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.