Project Manager, Ramsey -
A well-established market research agency with an award-winning flexible working policy are on the look-out for an experienced project manager to join their close-knit and dedicated team near Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. Our client provides a holistic approach to their customers and with numerous success stories they are now working with some of the biggest brands.
- Manage market research projects from conception to completion managing internal and external stakeholder in order to complete projects successfully on time and within budget.
- Develop and implement market research methods including questionnaire's, telephone surveys, face to face, focus group surveys etc
- Telephone Marketing on behalf of clients
- Writing proposals, attending client meetings and events
- Input data to assist with research projects and analyse results as required
- Liaise with clients daily delivering high standards of customer service and ensuring client project aims are met
- Provide managers with regular updates on how projects are progressing
Our client has a fantastic flexible working policy with potential to work from home 2-3 days a week part-time application considered.
In order to be considered for this position, you will have excellent communications skills both written and verbal, and a proven track record of managing projects successfully.
Due to the location of this company's office this role is of interest to those living in Warboys, Huntingdon, St Ives, Chatteris, Somersham, Upwood and Benwick.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.