|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natasha Hodson|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2019 09:58|
As a key point of contact, you'll provide regular project updates and ensure there is clear and consistent communication, highlighting and helping to address risks.
Taking full accountability for project management of major projects to ensure quality delivery on time and within budget, you will ensure all resources and materials required are available.
You will also be responsible for all necessary project documentation, the smooth running of logistics, monitoring and reporting on programme billing, resource utilisation, and overall quality.
Skills and experience:
* Global project management experience is essential
* Experience of project management within a similar consultancy /professional services environment essential
* Significant project management skills in the areas of planning, organising, communication, evaluation and review
* Experience of working in matrix and/or multiple project teams
* Strong project management experience with multi-site, multi-client consultancies desirable
* Familiarity with a wide range of learning, engagement and talent services is also desirable
* A high degree of proficiency in written and spoken English
* PRINCE 2 qualification
* Excellent Microsoft Office and technology skills
* Willing and able to travel nationally and possibly internationally
Since 2006 we've been helping talented people like you achieve their goal of working with the industry's elite. As specialist recruiters in the Digital & IT, Marketing & PR or Human Resources sectors, whether you want to work in a global corporation or disruptive start-up, our Talent Managers are perfectly placed to find you your dream job - permanent or contract. Click apply now to transform your career!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50k - 55k per year
£30k - 35k per year
Business Development Manager
City of London, London
£48000 - £55000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits; leisure perks & more
Digital Marketing Manager
£50k - 60k per year + excellent benefits