Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 plus bonus, beer & pizza nights, regular events and amazing free coffee 28 days holiday, health, pension
About The Research Agency
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Project Manager to join their Research Agency.
This is top, fast growth Research Agency, focused on Employee Engagement and based in Central London. As a Project Manager you will be working for a modern forward-thinking business who aim to enable their clients to make better people decisions so they can thrive and reach their business objectives. They work with globally recognized businesses in Healthcare, Construction, Housing, Higher Education and Charity and have helped their client's create award winning employee engagement programmes. They are based in the heart of London's West End with some of the city's best bars, restaurants and shops on their doorstep. You will be working from a collaborative, shared office space where their employees spend an impressive average of 6 years!
About The Project Manager Role
As a Project Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop your planning, communication and surveying skills in an established Research Agency environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Project Manager:
- Take the lead on complex, end-to-end employee survey projects for well-known, exciting client brands to help them identify key areas to consider
- Develop meticulous project plans and communicate them effectively to meet project milestones and deadlines in a timely manner, in line with clients' expectations
- Manage technical online survey builds to capture and extract the most valuable data to analyse in Excel
- Design and deliver bespoke online reports and dashboards to highlight key, actionable insights
About The Successful Project Manager
If you are currently in Project Manager role this could be the ideal next step in your career with in Market Research.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Project Manager:
- 3 years+ project management experience, within the fields of HR, market research or data analysis
- Design & scripting experience with survey technology (e.g. Survey Monkey, Qualtrics, Confirmit, SPSS)
- PRINCE2 and advanced Excel skills including writing macros, automated reports, vlookups, pivot tables are a bonus
- Basic HTML and CSS skills
- Excellent attention to detail
The Project Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience, excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Project Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Jared at Jaredc@reuben-sinclair.com or call 020 3957 6425.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Digital Director, Digital Manager, Digital Account Manager, BDD, SEO, PPC, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, Digital Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive