You will need to hit the ground running, a wealth of experience working on large scale brand experiences and exhibits.
Our client, a global brand experience agency, works with global brands on ground breaking experiential marketing campaigns that drive footfall and generates brand advocacy. With clients ranging from media, to well-known tech aviation and corporate brand along many other well-known worldwide names.
You will be working in conjunction with the client services lead you will be responsible for all facets of the project.
- Creating project estimates maintaining the budget though out the project.
- Managing project time lines, spreadsheets and other systems
- Responsible for travel plans for the project
- Managing relationships
- Compliance with HRMC required documents and the project finance process
- Developing and improving project operations processes and best practice
Is this you?
- Calm under pressure
- Able to set clear and concise direction
- Operate with a growth attitude
- Solid understanding of the financial process and budget management
- Driven and passionate bringing energy a can-do attitude to the table
This person will take an interest in the latest developments in the market, in order to successfully present captivating and competitive solutions to client challenges. Flexibility, proactive problem-solving skills and strong verbal and written communications are essential.
6- 12 month FTC
Salary £35k- £42k p.a DOE
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you are looking for something to get your teeth stuck into for the start of 2020 and have the experience our client is looking for then please click apply and send Ali your CV, and Ali or Natalie can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter