We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the gang, working closely with our design, digital experience, development and QA teams to deliver a range of projects across the agency. You will run delivery from solution design to deployment, using the most appropriate methodology for the job, communicating progress and removing blockers along the way.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great team, where no two days are ever the same…
Our Project Managers do far more than scoping, planning and managing, they are the engine of digital delivery and the guardians of our working process. They assemble the teams, and deliver a range of digital projects, keeping all the plates spinning without compromising on quality, clarity or profitability. They get it done, on time, in budget and to scope, and with a smile…they are our delivery magicians!
What you will do…
- Work alongside our client teams, acting as a linchpin between our clients and internal delivery teams in the creation of digital projects
- Refine and clarify client requirements, translating them into actionable briefs for the delivery teams
- Define the scope of the projects, creating detailed project plans that ensure all projects are delivered
- Identify and manage any risk, to ensure momentum is maintained and the project kept on track
- Co-ordinate internal teams, building great client and internal relationships along the way
- Schedule and manage internal resource, matching task requirements to internal skillsets
- Produce sound cost estimates, ensuring all projects are delivered in budget
- Mentor and develop junior members of the team
What you will need to succeed…
- Proven project delivery experience, gained within a digital agency, with a solid grasp of digital production process and the roles required within it.
- Excellent juggling skills, you will be the most organised person you know, with incredible attention to detail. You’ll be logical, analytical and be able to spot and solve a problem at ten paces
- The ability to manage multi-discipline projects from design and UX to front and back end development and QA
- A working knowledge of web technologies, with a background of building emails or websites and online campaigns
- Familiarity with CMS platforms (Umbraco AEM, WordPress)
- All the tools, Jira, Confluence, Basecamp, Trello
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Above you’ll be a “go to” person, with strong stakeholder management skills, calm under pressure and enjoy making things happen.
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 200 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value…
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
• Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
• Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
• Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
• Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You get to work in lovely contemporary offices in the heart of Bristol with likeminded talented people who share your passion. Plus, there’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and Group Income Protection
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
And we do a few things you might not expect…
We keep you going with fresh fruit, breakfast on us and great coffee. We have a calendar of social and charity events throughout the year, there’s always something going on.
Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 27th April 2018
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
By submitting your CV, you consent to this information being processed and stored, by means of a computer database, or otherwise for the purpose of your employment. If you do not want your details to be stored in this way, please let us know.