Fantastic Project Manager role with a brand language consultancy based in central London working with a diverse range of clients including travel and luxury fashion...
A leading brand language consultancy, with offices in London and New York, whose people love language and are passionate about clear, effective brand communication. A talented team of writers, project managers and trainers in a great Central London location.
In this Project Manager role you will be:
- Managing clients and building relationships
- Managing language projects from beginning to end
- Working with creative teams
- Managing budgets, processes and timelines
To be successful in this Project Manager role you MUST have:
- Keen interest in language
- Previous account or project management experience
- Natural ability to create and build client relationships
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate and also work independently
- Natural enthusiasm, energy and ambition
If this Project Manager role sounds like you then please APPLY NOW
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.