Our Project Directors lead and direct the delivery of programmes of work across a number of significant account within the agency. From content campaigns and data integration projects to ground up website and eCRM builds, you and your team will own end to end delivery from brief to invoice.
We have a new and key role within the team, for an experienced and talented delivery specialist. If you’re a skilled Project Director looking to work on some large scale technical project, with great client and an even better team, we’d love to hear from you.
What you will do…
- Be the expert face of project delivery for your client account group, overseeing the teams project outputs
- Monitor project health, manage scope, identify and mitigate risk, acting as a main escalation point
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, with key agency clients, working in partnership with client services teams
- Act as a lynchpin, at the centre of the agency pulling resource from different disciplines to create high performing cross functional teams which deliver
- Champion the agencies delivery model, championing more agile ways of working, and drive client satisfaction of project delivery
- Support your team both in their day to day delivery of projects and in their career goals, with close mentoring and identifying development opportunities
- Keep informed of emerging trends in project management, and share your recommendations
What you will need to succeed…
- You will be a delivery genius, with significant experience of delivering large and complex multi-discipline projects and programmes of work, ideally within an agency environment
- You’ll understand the digital production process, and have worked with CMS platforms such as Umbraco, AEM, Sitecore, WordPress
- Excellent relationship building skills are a must, both with internal teams and with your clients
- A solid understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies, with experience of leading projects in an agile or lean environment.
- Confidence and know how, to deliver clear feedback to teams, with the resilience, commitment and desire to go the extra mile
- You’ll be a natural problem solver, never bringing problems to the party without a solution in mind!
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 200 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value…
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
• Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
• Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
• Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
• Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You get to work in lovely contemporary offices in the heart of Bristol with likeminded talented people who share your passion. Plus, there’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and Group Income Protection
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
And we do a few things you might not expect…
We keep you going with fresh fruit, breakfast on us and great coffee. We have a calendar of social and charity events throughout the year, there’s always something going on.
Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 25th May 2018
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
By submitting your CV, you consent to: (1.) us contacting you regarding this and any future opportunities, for a period of 12 months (2.) this information being processed and stored by us for a period of 12 months for the purposes of recruitment. After which time your details will be permanently deleted. If you would prefer us not to store your details or contact you, please let us know.