My client has grown from 1 man with an idea to over 6,000 employees in 70 countries. 2019 is going to see them doubling their footprint across the US and Asia…interested?
Based in the UK Graphics and Packaging project team, the role is to project coordinate activity related to Product Packaging, Labelling and Graphics materials.
Working within a multi-disciplinary team including Creative, Copy, Studio, Packaging Design and Manufacturing Support functions, you play a key role in the team's deliverables, driving efficiency and quality improvement through all stages of development and production.
The Project Co-ordinator / Administration Coordinator reports to the Graphics and Packaging Category Manager and is responsible for supporting projects to production. The role is supporting a Graphics and Packaging Project Manager in delivering materials to new product launches and driving current product change management.
Project Co-ordinator / Administration Coordinator key functions
You will be working closely with your team and other project stakeholders, sharing information, mitigating risks, giving accurate project updates and ensuring you are up to date and invested in the team's long-term goals.
The role forms a link between the Creative, RDD Engineering, Commercial Product Marketing, Standards Compliance and Production teams globally - resolving all the short term, day-to-day issues and managing long term project plans.
Project Co-ordinator / Administration Coordinator Experience / Skills:
- Suitable for an Administration Co-ordinator or Project Administrator / Co-ordinator
- Demonstrable experience in relevant field (e.g. print production, packaging design, engineering, product management) demonstrating a good understanding of New Product Design and Development process, as well as an appreciation of product Graphics & Packaging design and production process.
- Knowledge of a variety of print production processes.
- Excellent communication skills, able to listen, and convey complex issues concisely and accurately. Able to tailor communication to the right audience, share the right information with the right people at the right time, be professional, clear and concise.
- Approachable, professional, confident and flexible.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and cultural awareness, able to build productive working relationships within the team and across the business and influence others.
- Analytical mind-set, attention to detail and ability to challenge assumptions and convention, always looking for new and better ways of doing things.
- Proactive problem-solver, able to navigate complex processes and systems.
- Self-motivated and competent, with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent team-working skills.
- Able to handle demanding workload, manage multiple projects at once and deliver on schedule
Please press apply now