Programme Manager, Brand development / new brand launch– Retail industry
12 Months Contract
PSD are looking for a seasoned Programme Manager with a retail background to ensure the successful delivery of a new brand launch initiative at our major Retail client.
The role will work closely with the Brand Director and as a Programme Manager you will be responsible for preparing the launch of a new brand, across products and geographies and other media and including managing the transition with existing brands and ensure that the Brand program plan is aligned with other corporate transformation projects e.g. new range launches, Concept Store, Content hub, Digital etc
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of retail management (and or experience from the FMCG sector)
- Experience of brand management
- Solid programme management experience from large and global organisations.
- Formal project / programme management qualifications, and ability to use project management frameworks and tools.
- Degree or equivalent.
- Proven track record of managing and delivering complex programmes successfully, preferably with international reach.
- Demonstrable experience in operating within a complex organisational matrix and dealing with ambiguity and an increasingly agile business environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent people skills – positive, collaborative, pragmatic.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, through written and oral communications, within a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to work in a complex and fluid environment, adapting rapidly to change
The role will primarily operate from the Group Head Office in London but travel to the individual operating companies across the UK and Europe will also be required.