Media Company - 3 Month Initial FTC
£60k - £75k
Are you a skilled Programme Manager who can help define, plan and execute this growth strategy for varied departments of this exciting Publisher?
This is a really big, challenging and rewarding position where you will be tasked with bringing together the growth strategies of the different departments, facilitating and formalising processes across the business.
- You'll build upon the work of the strategy consultants plans for enhancing brand, geographic growth and upgrading data and insight among other aims.
- You will ensure the successful delivery and implementation of each individual element to timescale and to budget.
- You'll work with every department within the company to ensure the deliverables and project escalation channels are set up.
- You will have project targets to hit and weekly updates to the company directors
- You will need extensive experience in successful definition and execution of large scale, company wide programmes.
- Having a background in programme delivery a complex, multi-entity company is necessary for this role.
- This role would suit someone programme management experience in the Media, Marketing or publishing industries.
- An industry qualification (PRINCE2 etc..) is a necessity for this role.
If this sounds like the role for you, please hit apply!
|Job Title:||Programme Manager|
|Contract Type:||Contract/ Freelance|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Laurence Kowalewski|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2021 20:02|