My client are a leading Not for profit membership organisation operating across the UK. They have an opening for an experienced and well-organised Programme Manager to work alongside their specialist team to develop and deliver an exciting communications plan for a 12 month fixed term contract.
The Programme Manager will develop, co-ordinate and implement multiple communications plans to support member acquisition and retention. Key duties will include:
* Planning all membership marketing communications to drive engagement
* Planning and scheduling projects
* Developing strategic partner relationships
* Content creation across multiple channels (online and offline)
* Selecting and managing external agency relationships
* Identifying opportunities for member growth, gaining market insight and monitoring programme activity
* Analysis of all marketing activities to drive future campaigns
In order to succeed in this role, you will come armed with previous of experience of working within a busy marketing department in a hands-on role. If you have previous experience of working within the education sector it would be advantageous but what is more important is that you have excellent project management skills and can manage teams efficiently.
Interviews will be held in the next week or two, so don't hesitate to apply if you meet the above criteria.
Please note that this role is a Fixed term contract for 12 months initially.
Programme Manager, to £40k - Warwickshire