Our client are a highly respected and regarded agency trading desk, they work with some of the most well known brands around, work with large budgets, and offer one of the most supportive, progression focused environments around with plenty of room for internal movement. They have a relaxed atmosphere, free drinks on Friday, early Friday finish, and Managers work from home 1 day a week.
They are looking for a Programmatic Trader to come on-board due to account expansion, key responsibilities include…
- Drive exceptional business results for clients through running fantastic, data driven campaigns
- Deliver against challenging KPIs in complex, targeted DR campaigns
- Manage the workflow of a Trading Executive, ensuring they follow best practice and providing coaching where needed
- Be or become (expertise on any particular platform is not essential!) DoubleClick, Adobe, AppNexus and Amazon
The ideal candidate (we welcome hugely applications from candidates who don't meet all of these requirements) would have…
- Have experience using DoubleClick, Adobe, AppNexus and Amazon
- Have and be able to demonstrate excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, particularly when it comes to client communication
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with Programmatic trading experience, at an early-mid stage in their career, to join a company at the forefront of programmatic advertising, working with some of the best clients around. You will benefit from the above outlined benefits, but also from working with the leaders in the industry, and learning best practice from the best.
If this role sounds like something of interest, please apply now!