Aspire are partnered with this leading agency, one of the biggest names in the industry, who are looking to hire a Programmatic Planning Account Manager to work on the strategy for their largest client. You will join a highly talented team, get the chance to work in an innovative and highly targeted campaigns, and have a huge impact on this huge brands programmatic strategy. Benefits are fantastic including discounted gym membership, Christmas closure not taken from holidays, season ticket loan, various sports club and access to a well-being programme.
Key responsibilities include:
- Full oversight over client engagements including support with delivery, measurement, reporting, client communication and contribution to strategy.
- Work with the Programmatic Performance team and the rest of planning team to review, develop and put in place improvements in the operational capabilities for the programmatic team
- Maintaining a top-level view of programmatic display strategy for all clients within your sub-team and discussing expansion opportunities with the Programmatic Account Director
- Coaching, Mentoring and Developing senior account executives and account executives including assisting the Account Director in running their personal development reviews
Key requirements include some combination of the following:
- Practical understanding and experience in delivering Programmatic campaigns (highly desirable hands on use of DV360/Tradedesk)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to proactively approach situations and find solutions
Interviews for this role are taking place now, if this is something of interest please apply now!