Our client are one of the most recognisable brands in the agency world, they hold some very large accounts which they have retained for a number of years, and have some of the highest billings in the industry. They have a supportive, social culture, and benefits including health screenings, gym discounts at multiple gyms, various exercise clubs, charity days and various others. They are now looking for a Programmatic Performance Business Director to come on-board, lead a large team and make various improvements to their best practice processes. You will be joining this business at a time when you can have a real, strategic and high level impact.
- Lead a talented programmatic team of 8 - 10, taking responsibility for their day to day output, development and performance
- Work closely with other divisions of the programmatic department, making various improvements to their best practice
- Look out for areas for account expansion, making suggestions on how to strategically grow accounts
- Report into the Head of Programmatic, have influence over key business decisions
The ideal candidate would have a mix of the following…
- Leadership experience, you would ideally have managed a team of 3 - 5 or more
- Excellent programmatic/digital operations experience and knowledge, you will be a true expert in this area
- Have experience leading on accounts within a media agency or AdTech business
This is a fantastic role for an Account Director/Senior Manager looking to take a step up and lead a department. Opportunities to have as much influence as the successful candidate here will have come up rarely, there is an excellent salary on offer, and benefits are fantastic. If you are looking to really take your career to the next level, there's no better place to do it than here!
Interviews are taking place now, please apply with an updated CV for consideration.