£35,000 - £50,000
Are you looking to work with a global agency who use state of the art technologies to service their advertisers' needs in unique and creative ways? If so then this is the place to be!
This business is presently on the look-out for Programmatic Manager. In this role you can expect development, training and career options as the business in question are keen on offering careers rather than jobs. If that sounds exciting, get in touch immediately!
* Manage and develop the supply of Programmatic Inventory. Ensuring viewability is high, brand safety is a focus and monitoring ad fraud.
* Analysis of buying patterns across DSPs and developing reporting and insights for senior management
* Supporting the evolution of brand Programmatic Inventory products by analysing and monitoring performance, developing case studies, forecasting and tracking product adoption
* Recommending Programmatic Inventory across Mobile, Display, Rich Media and campaign briefs and working closely with publishers to troubleshoot inventory connections
* Experience in activation of Programmatic campaigns
* Passionate about media and advertising, specifically Programmatic Inventory analysis
* Excellent communicator - able to explain in detail data and analytical issues in basic terms
* Someone who is constantly looking to learn and develop their experience. Must have an inquisitive mind and always looking to improve their understanding of the Programmatic industry
* Passionate about the programmatic ad industry - where it is now and where it is going in future
If this sounds like the next exciting chapter in your career then click apply now!
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be eligible for this position
Digital Operations at Aspire