Aspire are currently working with one of the largest agency groups, with global reach, and owning some of the most prestigious media agencies around. They have a progressive, supportive and employee-focused culture, with benefits including health screenings, gym discounts, various sports clubs, charity days, life assurance and more. They are looking for a Business Manager to come on board, streamline their operations, improve relationships between client and activation teams, and look at the long term innovation of this agency group.
Key responsibilities include…
- Manage complex projects across a variety of senior stakeholders, across multiple agencies
- Look for opportunities to innovate, automate and use new technologies to increase effectiveness and serve clients best
- Keep an eye out for opportunities to use new technologies in the agency group and manage operational projects related to this
The ideal candidate will have…
- A deep understanding of programmatic operations, and the autonomy required to initiate and lead on a variety of projects
- Excellent internal communication and collaboration skills. You will be working with a huge variety of stakeholders
- Experience either agency, AdTech or publisher side, with expertise that will allow you to help this agency reach their vision
This is a fantastic role where you will have the opportunity to really put your stamp on this agency group. You will be leading on a variety of projects which will have a huge impact on day to day operations, as well as long term innovation.
Interviews for this role are taking place now. Please apply now for consideration!