Programmatic Audience Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Are you presently working at a publisher, agency or technology brand with a specific focus on the use of a Data Management Platform? If so, read on!
A world-leading media agency is now looking for a candidate with Data Management Platform experience to join and become part of their plans for 2021 and beyond. This role will see you focusing on their ability to deliver relevant audiences on behalf of one of the largest entertainment brands in the world. Suffice to say, this is an exciting time to be part of this business! Working with an enviable tech stack including market leading products such as their Data Management Platform, Demand Side Platform, ad verification tools and data analysis software, this candidate will drive their engagement and adoption of these product and their use of them. F
rom taking client requests and briefs to working with media planning and buying team, this candidate will be central to their ability to deliver engaging and meaningful advertising content to an audience that have grown up with this brand. If you are looking for something where you will have strategic, commercial and programmatic delivery responsibilities, this is exactly the role that you have been looking for!
About the role:
- Building and scaling audiences using 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data using their adtech and martech stack.
- Testing and evaluating existing audience profiles to look for weaknesses and refining them based on client needs and briefs.
- Working closely with research, product and data science teams to create bespoke audience segments.
- Assessing the existing adtech and martech stack and looking for ways to improve their suitability for the needs of the client.
- Proven experience in programmatic advertising, specifically with the creation and deployment of audience.
- Demonstrable experience in interrogating client briefs to look for ways to deliver against targets.
- An enthusiasm for programmatic advertising and the ability to present audience solutions to this advertiser and external and internal stakeholders.
- A developed understanding of the key digital marketing channels and how they combine using 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audience data to create an overview of audiences and their behaviours.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a programmatic audience specialist to join an exciting company. If interested, then please apply today!