Ad Ops Manager
We are working with some of the nicest people in Media helping them fill a gap in the most important team in the wider digital department, The Ad Ops team. This agency boasts an impressive list of brands who as the ad ops manager you will get full exposure to. The agency is made up of great people who you will get to work.
This is a superb chance for someone with excellent DV360 experience to make great connections with a forward-thinking agency. They have a great culture and although you won't be a permanent member of staff you will still have some access to some of their amazing perks.
You will play an invaluable role in making the agencies digital wheels turn.
You will work in an established ad op's team made up of another manager and a team of junior's below.
* You will add value to the team by working autonomously on setting up and optimising display campaigns within DV360 and if you have experience trafficking campaigns on Sizmek and Flash Talking even better!
* Due to the nature of this 3- month role you will need to have agency side experience
* The team will need a seasoned pro to make an impact from day one
* You won't be exposed to the client which will give you plenty of time to do the things you love
* This role will suit a no-nonsense ad ops manager, someone who will be able to hit the ground running
* Solid experience with trafficking and someone who doesn't mind rolling their sleeves up
If this role sounds of interest and you want to find out more and talk day rates then apply now to not miss out on a great freelance gig.
Programmatic Ad Ops Manager
|Job Title:||Programmatic Ad Ops Manager|
|Contract Type:||Contract/ Freelance|
|Salary:||£18 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jenny Dunford|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 14:32|
Ad Ops Manager
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's