This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Global programmatic media and technology platforms. As a Account Manager, you will be working with huge media agencies, identifying new business across your patch as well as nourishing and growing your clients. Your golden ticket to further your career in media!
You will benefit from working for a highly reputable and award winning organisation with amazing progression opportunities, working with top agencies and taking advantage of their amazing work culture and modern offices in central London.
* You will identify business strategy across your agency patch to drive business growth
* Be accountable for performance management, revenue growth and demonstrate exemplary service
* Use a consultative approach to understand the client's needs, tailoring the correct business model to each individual client
* Owning day to day relationships to retain and grow your top agency clients, eventually finding agency relationship management and sales process to be your second nature
* Working closely with other teams in the department to effectively drive the priorities of your clients and proposing new and exciting ideas to the market.
* Demonstrable experience in managing client relationship to improve retention numbers and maximise the revenue.
* You need to have proven experience pitching to media agencies as this is the focus daily
* Good understanding of the digital/programmatic/tech space to comfortably articulate the company's solutions
* Proficient in managing existing accounts and generating new ones which would enable you to grow your contacts portfolio allowing you to further develop your career.
* Proven commercial background, selling VOD/audio/video, to be able to hit the ground running is desirable.
If this Account Manager role sound like the job for you , click the APPLY button now!
Programmatic Account Manager
|Job Title:||Programmatic Account Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Trevillion|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 10:24|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's