Aspire are currently working with a highly successful independent agency with some great clients, including this leading sports fashion brand, looking to bring on an experienced Programmatic Account Manager. The culture at this agency is brilliant, they are well established but come with all the benefits of an independent agency, including good work life balance, a less formalised structure and more flexibility. Benefits are fantastic, and include free breakfast and lunch, life assurance, private medical cover, numerous gym offers, cycle to work scheme or cash alternative - Many more!
The successful account manager will work on multiple markets globally for the flagship client of this agency…
- Communicating regularly and directly with key stakeholders, maintaining working knowledge of strategic direction of the account
- Attending and presenting to client in strategy meetings and briefings, pushing to lead on these
- Reviewing performance of campaigns, challenging this performance and taking steps to improve performance
- 2 - 3 years experience in programmatic advertising, hands on using a DSP
- Line management experience of 1 person +
- Preferably having worked on a key account with a large budget on a global scale
This is a fantastic role with a great agency, a great client to work on, with loads of scope, masses of room for progression and some great benefits. If this has potential to be your next step, hit apply now!