Job Title: Programmatic Account Director - Award Winning Digital Agency
Location: Windsor area
Salary: Up to £55,000 depending on experience plus AXA Healthcare medical insurance, Flexible working hours, opportunities for home working, free breakfast, travel loan, birthday off, tax free childcare vouchers
About The Digital Agency
Exciting opportunity for an experienced programmatic advertising professional to join a leading independent digital agency based in the Windsor area. This award winning specialist agency works with clients across biddable media, PPC, analytics and data science. They work with an impressive list of big name brands in multiple sectors similar to Heineken, Chelsea Football Club and EE. With a great reputation in the digital space, they are a top tier google partner, and have won multiple awards for their work from The Drum. The new Programmatic Account Director will be joining a friendly, collaborative agency, with perks including flexible working hours and opportunities to work from home.
About The Programmatic Account Director role
The Programmatic Account Director will be given the opportunity to work on multiple big name clients, with autonomy to develop programmatic advertising strategy and campaigns.
Key Responsibilities for the Programmatic Account Director:
* Lead the relationship with key clients, developing programmatic advertising and display strategy and campaigns
* Work in a strategic client facing capacity
* Mentor and guide a biddable media executive who will be supporting you
* Manage and allocate large budgets
* Work in close tandem with the data science and analytics teams
You'll be a talented programmatic advertising professional with a passion for programmatic. If you're looking to develop your skills at an award winning specialist agency, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Key skills and experience needed for the Programmatic Account Director role:
* 3+ years' programmatic/display advertising experience, either gained agency or in-house
* Experience with display and video 360 platform
* Campaign Manager experience
* Strong communication and client facing skills
* Collaborative nature
For more information about the Programmatic Account Director role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.