Robert Half Creative are proud to be working with one of he UK's best creative agencies: We are looking for a talented production resource manager for a busy London studio within the agency.
The Production Resource Manager manages the departments editing, motion graphics and digital design resources.
- Working with producers, project managers and heads of department to assess talent needs, acts as point of contact to book and confirm talent.
- Proactively builds on a pre-existing network of contacts alongside dept. Post Producers & the Heads of dept.
This is a pivotal role
where you will be required to maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming, pitches, projects and business development activities and how they affect scheduled resource.
- Monitor day to day project activities and resourcing, identifying potential instances of under utilisation
- Recommend process improvements for resource management
- Works with the producers and project managers to monitor schedules and project needs.
This is one of the most progressive and successful content and production agencies in London. An environment where creativity happens daily!.
Salary & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.