Overview of the role
The role of the Imagery Producer is to manage all briefs coming in, work going through and final jobs coming out of the Image team. This includes 3D CG Stills, Animation, 2D Illustration, Photography and Retouching, all specialist areas that require a dedicated point of contact for the team.
To secure team efficiency, this role requires a very organised and methodical individual who has strong communication skills and who is comfortable planning and managing a multiple of jobs at any one time. To ensure support to all clients in all medias, globally.
Key deliverables of the role (not limited to)
This role requires a high level of competency in the managing and multitasking of projects that each carry a broad range of deadlines and requirements. The planning of each persons work, knowing timings for a job with a deep understanding of the overall project are key to ensuring quality of work is not compromised and deadlines are met.
To proactively organise jobs based on business needs and priorities to keep records up to date and communicate in and out any changes that arise. To ensure that lines of communication with Commercial/Project Managers are kept open and up to date throughout their jobs timeline, and to update the image Team Leaders and Head of Art on a regular basis.
To track spend throughout a project and openly discuss budget/resource constraints with Project Managers to collaboratively find a solution that works for all parties and doesnt jeopardise project delivery.
To be able to identify the need for and be confident to raise escalations when there are blockers preventing a project from moving forward. To understand the need for escalations and do so in an efficient and transparent way.
Stakeholders to manage and work in collaboration with
· Programme/Project managers
· Commercial Managers
· Creative Leads and Directors
· Art Directors / Imagery Artists
· Head of Production
· Head of Delivery
· Creative Centre of Excellence representatives
The competencies we are looking for:
· 2+ years of Project Management and Production skill set
· Understanding of CGI and retouching methods
· Energetic, engaging and positive
· Excellent communicator
· Multitasker - be able to juggle priorities
· Positive can do attitude
· Have a good eye for detail, ensuring the quality and accuracy of all materials prior to presentation either internally or externally.
· Flexibility - Adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals and projects.
· To be able to influence at all levels within the organisation; build strong, productive collaborative relationships to get things done
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong team player - approachable and supportive.
· Pragmatic and decisive - be able to respond to creative, technical and decision-making challenges with speed and accuracy and deliver effective solutions.
Please get in touch!
Production Manager / Producer / Project Manager
|Job Title:||Production Manager / Producer / Project Manager|
|Contract Type:||Contract/ Freelance|
|Salary:||Up to £285 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Austin|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2020 10:03|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Email Marketing Manager
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Shopper Marketing Manager
£43000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: 10% Bonus, Flex Start/Finish, Pension, Healthcare + more.
Brand Manager EMEA
£32000 - £37000 per annum, Benefits: 10% Bonus, Flex Start/Finish, Pension, Healthcare + more.