Robert Half Creative and Marketing are recruiting for a production manager position within a promotional products supplier based in Reading. £30,000-£35,000 + benefits.
Working directly with clients, the production manager will gather their requirements and then work closely with the internal design team and suppliers to ensure products are produced and delivered within required time frames. Whilst managing the teams and the process the production manager will need to ensure that all projects can be fulfilled, whilst balancing the feasibility of manufacture.
- Manage the development of product ranges, within tight deadlines. Ensuring that all departments and clients are informed at all stages of the process.
- Manage and oversee the creation of all artwork to keep it in line with client briefs and ensure the feasibility of manufacture.
- Work closely with the ecommerce team to facilitate roll out plans.
- Maintain and develop processes to keep cost and timings communicated to all stakeholders and account managers to charge.
- Manage the team of designer's outputs and ensure work is consistent.
- Direct meetings with management, artists and designers to translate their creative ideas into reality
- Manage the small in house creative, purchasing and administrative team to ensure product range is developed and approved in a timely manner
- Liaise with suppliers to develop product and negotiate best prices
- Represent the company at live events
- A background of building relationships with customers and suppliers
- Line management experience.
- A background of managing multiple projects to tight timelines
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and office
- Able to manage own and teams' workloads in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of creating and managing budgets
Robert Half Creative and Marketing are recruiting for a production manager position with a fast-paced organisation based in Reading. The organisation specialise in providing custom made product, ecommerce solutions, ticketing and tour support to the music industry globally. They are a face paced, growing organisation who operate in a friendly and creative team environment
Salary & Benefits
The Production Manager will be offered a basic salary of £30,000- £35,000 plus benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.