Robert Half Creative and Marketing are recruiting for a fantastic Production manager position within a promotional products supplier based in Reading. £30,000-£35,000 + benefits.
Working directly with clients, the production manager will gather their requirements and then work closely with the internal design team and suppliers to ensure products are produced and delivered within required time frames. Whilst managing the teams and the process the production manager will need to ensure that all projects can be fulfilled, whilst balancing the feasibility of manufacture.
- Manage the development of product ranges, within tight deadlines. Ensuring that all departments and clients are informed at all stages of the process.
- Manage and oversee the creation of all artwork to keep it in line with client briefs and ensure the feasibility of manufacture.
- Work closely with the ecommerce team to facilitate roll out plans.
- Maintain and develop processes to keep cost and timings communicated to all stakeholders and account managers to charge.
- Manage the team of designer's outputs and ensure work is consistent.
- Has experience in a similar industry bringing products from design phase into creation within strict deadlines.
- Line management experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Able to manage own and teams' workloads in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in applying designs to products.
Robert Half Creative and Marketing are recruiting for a production manager position with a fast-paced organisation based in Reading. The organisation has a great culture and encourages personal development.
Salary & Benefits
The Production Manager will be offered a salary of £35,000- £40,000 plus great benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.