|Job Title:||Product Strategist|
|Salary:||£50000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rochelle Vyas|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 16:18|
Their work comprises of two core offerings: "making" new products and services, and "coaching" teams and organisations on how to work with agility as they deliver new products and services.
Through their "coaching" work they blend consulting, coaching, training and facilitation to help transform the way teams and organisations work. Using their internal playbook they guide teams through delivery, helping them get closer to their customers and improve how they work as a team.
They're on the lookout for people who can quickly jump in and get involved, building trust and respect with individuals across their breadth of clients, whilst objectively challenging their current ways of working.
They are looking for someone who is collaborative and passionate about taking on a variety of challenges - from building out a strategic vision for a project to leading a multi-disciplinary team.
As a Product Strategist, you will:
- Build effective working relationships with their clients
- Devise effective strategies for new products and services
- Define the project approach, ensuring both business and user goals are top of mind
- Collaboratively push the project direction and ask the hard questions
- Lead workshops, working sessions and presentations
What you will have....
- Exceptional at quickly building strong rapport, across different levels of seniority
- Fantastic communication skills (written, spoken + presented)
- Proven ability to manage project timelines and scope to deliver high-quality work.
- A passion for changing the way big organisations work and the future of work
- Enjoy working across all parts of Product and Design
- Someone who can represent this boutique consultancy with care, honesty, humour and
What you might be doing now...
They're not fussy where people come from if you tick the boxes above, but likely backgrounds
- Product Owner/Manager
- Product Strategist
- Business Analyst
- Strategy Consultant
If this sounds like you, please get in touch!