Are you a Product Owner who wants to work on something truly innovative that makes a real difference to people?
This is a great opportunity to have complete autonomy and own a newly launched product. You can be creative, innovative and forward thinking and roll out new features that will benefit the end user.
You must have experience managing a product lifecycle and working within an agile environment.
- Help establish product vision, business goals, product roadmap and rollout plans
- Work as a part of a highly collaborative cross-functional team to understand business requirements and identify new opportunities.
- Work closely with multiple teams on the planning, development and design of strategy from product initiation decision through to end of the product life cycle
- Own the Test and Learn agenda
- Own and manage the product life cycle. Continually review a define portfolio of products and assess performance in line with business plan
- Manage and negotiate commercials with third party relationships to deliver compelling business propositions. Review performance of 3rd parties on a regular basis to ensure KPIs are achieved and where required take corrective action
- Own the Customer Journeys. Establish and evaluate continuous customer feedback loops. Utilise customer insights and reviews to develop improvements to customer experience and touchpoints
- Support the insights team in researching and documenting market and customer requirements with the ability to translate those into well understood product design and user experiences
- Ownership of product business cases for review by the Executive Leadership Team, which could be strategic, tactical or regulatory driven
- Identify and evaluate product innovation and enhancement opportunities, working alongside Analytics, Client Engagement, and Technology teams
- Ownership of product go to market plans for product launches and/or product developments
- Deliver training on new product initiatives across the business
- Experience of the product lifecycle
- Experience of agile digital delivery methodology is key
- Experience of working in a digital environment is essential. Comfortable interacting with developers, designers and product leads to drive customer experience, product feedback and testing
- Passion for creating a great customer experience
- Commercial acumen, with experience of managing commercial KPIs
- Experience of working for a recognised consumer brand and a strong understanding of balancing customer need with commercial outcome
- Project Management – planning, structure, managing issues and reporting progress
- Analysis skills – conducting research, assimilating and articulating observations and drawing conclusions
- Tenacious and enthusiastic in the face of hurdles and challenges – desire and ability to get things done
- Excellent communication skills – presentations and written reports
- Excellent negotiation skills and a proven facilitator
NB: Although you will be working from home in the interim, you will eventually be required to work 5 days in the office in Crewe.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.