Product Owner – Finance – Manchester - £50,000
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Our client is looking for a Product Owner to join their team based in Manchester.
Our client is well established within their marketplace with over 20 years’ previous experience. The role will involve being responsible for key KPI’s and improving customer journeys and experiences with the company. This role also comes with added benefits of a pension plan as well as subsidised learning and training opportunities to expand your skills further.
Are you the person they are looking for? Find out more below!
The Main Responsibilities of a Product Owner:
- Day to day ownership of delivering products working alongside Project Managers, Senior Product Owners and other stakeholders
- Define the companies KPI’s and measure the success
- Ensure customer optimisation is at the heart of everything you do
- Provide the scrum team a vision of the product direction encouraging team ownership
- Manage stakeholder input and align these with product goals of the company
- Work Collaboratory with UX designers, analysts, and scrum masters to ensure content is delivered and documented correctly and efficiently
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has at least 2 years’ experience as a Product Owner
- Is a confident communicator and presenter so they can present in front of boards members and peers
- Has past experience in working within a multi-discipline team with members from UX, analytics, and engineering
- Has knowledge and past experience of working in both offline and online customer journeys
- Desirable to have background knowledge of funnel optimization