Do you have experience in space planning, product merchandising or price and promotions management? If so please read on....
Our client is an iconic retailer with over 1,000 stores who puts their customers at the heart of everything they do to try and deliver the best possible shopping experience. Their strong culture and values are part of their identity and integral to their success.
As Product Owner you will have ownership and responsibility for a set of products in the space planning and supply chain product family this will involve:
- Working closely with multiple internal stakeholders to create, agree and iterate the vision and roadmap around supply chain planning and forecasting, product merchandising, range and space management and price and promotions management
- Developing the vision, strategy and roadmap for each of your products alongside the senior product owner
- Delivery of projects and sprints on your roadmap
- Providing digital product knowledge and insight for colleagues across the business
To be considered for this Product Owner role you will be someone who loves making things happen and gets excited about identifying and delivering simple solutions to complex problems at pace. You'll also have the following experience:
- Retail grocery experience from within a digital or IT function
- Product owner experience or business analyst experience
- A track record of delivering change in a commercial business or UX team
- The ability to deliver cross functional projects and a working understanding of both Agile and waterfall project delivery methodologies
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders and strong examples of clear and concise communication
If this is for you, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.