Job Title: Product Marketing Manager – B2B Tech Company (SaaS)
Salary: Up to £60K base depending on experience plus an excellent range of benefits.
About the B2B Tech Company
Exciting opportunity for a product marketing manager to join a disruptive PE backed B2B software (SaaS) company. Based in London, they are a growing company with a global reach, with leading B2B SaaS products for leading companies in sectors including legal and healthcare. They are a collaborative, agile and dynamic private equity (PE) backed company. This growing B2B software (SaaS) company places a lot of emphasis on people development, with a lot of their leadership team having progressed through the ranks internally. The new Product Marketing Manager will be joining a successful team in an exciting growth phase, with scope for development and progression.
About the Product Marketing Manager role
The Product Marketing Manager will report into the Marketing Director, and will own the product marketing for two key B2B software (SaaS) products.
Key Responsibilities for Product Marketing Manager:
- Develop product marketing strategy to take leading SaaS solutions to market.
- Build value propositions for specific markets.
- Create compelling messaging and content.
- Own and manage product launch strategies and activities.
- Analyse data and competitor info to develop insights.
You’ll be a passionate product marketer, with a track record of growing B2B products through effective product marketing.
Skills and experience needed for the Product Marketing Manager role:
- Experience in a B2B product marketing role.
- At least circa 4 years’ experience in B2B marketing.
- Track record of taking products to market.
- B2B tech sector experience.
- Experience of strategy and budget management.
For more information about the Product Marketing Manager role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.