There is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and data driven Product Marketing Manager to join the UK's leading EdTech providers, based in London.
The incredibly collaborative product team are looking for a driven Product Marketing Manager or Product Manager with superb marketing capabilities to be the marketing lead of the organisations star product which is utilised by the majority of schools in the country. With a huge set of data available, its a brilliant chance to be the driving force behind this product, playing a crucial role in championing continued growth as you face interesting marketing challenges surrounding segmentation, lead generation and data driven approach to journey creation.
Experience within the education or membership sector would be ideal.
Product Marketing Manager key responsibilities:
- Translate defined marketing challenges into a winning marketing strategy.
- Leverage customer and journey data to elicit new insights that improve campaign and customer journey effectiveness.
- Develop and implement go-to-market and engagement strategies for the product and any new features as part of ongoing development.
- Develop and evolve product positioning, product feature and campaign messaging in a way that elevates the unique value of the service.
- Deliver integrated campaigns which maximise sales, retention and cross-sell to schools who purchase their products.
- Increase usage and advocacy among users within schools who purchase membership by creating and executing engagement campaigns.
- Optimise the membership experience and build a greater sense of membership, ensuring that our brand, messages and values are reinforced in all member communications.
- Analyse the effectiveness of your marketing programme and communicate campaign results and impact to your key stakeholders.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in finding out more about, please email Danny directly with you recent CV and availability to speak, to firstname.lastname@example.org