Product Marketing Manager
Up to £40,000
Are you an experienced Marketing Professional with a genuine interest in using your skill set to help change lives? I have the job for you!
Currently recruiting for a Cognitive Assessment Platform who are one of the fastest growing SaaS/Tech platforms in the UK, with a focus on helping education providers deliver better experiences for learners. I am looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to join this growing team of marketing experts. This is a unique role, sat between the intersection of marketing, product, science, and the users. This role will be fundamental in launching the product marketing strategy to drive adoption, engagement and retention of three distinct and crucial audiences: The Customers, their Learners and the Tutors.
With a fantastic ethos & company goal, this is a brilliant position for someone who has past experience, whether personal or work related, helping communities or individual with their specific needs; As well as having solid, demonstrable marketing experience.
The successful candidate will work to ensure that client needs are understood and satisfied. They will build and manage client relationships, collate and report information, and ensure that company offerings meet the individual needs of Clients and Learners. Additional skills include the ability to develop a compelling business case to create up-sell and cross sell opportunities, to influence the organisation to prioritise and resource strategic opportunities and the ability to negotiate complex deals with large and small clients.
* Uncover and action genuine insights - Identifying user needs by deeply understanding the customers and their learners.
* Understanding how the product works and take action to alleviates pain points and solves real problems to drive real transformation for the clients and their learners.
* Create future strategy - The strategy needs to drive improvement across the life-cycle of a potential client/user, from awareness through to on-boarding and long-term engagement.
* Collaborate with genuine experts - Sitting at the intersection of marketing, product and science you'll be responsible for advocating product marketing within the business, measuring progress, and communicating success.
* Inspire - Be passionate about authentic uptake, engagement & retention
Want to apply? Get in touch now!