Product Marketing Manager, Hitchin -
A rapidly growing and dynamic retro gaming organisation based in Hitchin are looking for a motivated and creative Product Marketing Manager to join their driven team and execute a brilliant new product launch alongside many further exciting product launches moving forward. This will suit a capable marketing manager with at least two years’ experience managing product launches, ideally with consumer industry exposure.
As Product Marketing Manager, supporting a wider team, this role will have you involved in, but not limited to:
- Devising and delivering a product focused marketing strategy for upcoming launches as well as current products, working closely throughout with the full team to have solid understanding of product features!
- Collecting relevant and insightful market data and customer insight to aid campaign and strategy delivery
- Building key relationships with the influencers and the press to competitively drive success and build exposure
- Demonstrating your capable presentation skills whilst liaising with key accounts as well as companywide sales teams
- Successfully managing marketing budgets and analysing marketing results and success
This role would highly suit a lover of retro gaming, with capable product management experience within the consumer field. You’ll be coming in with sound digital knowledge and some exposure to offline marketing. They can offer two days home working maximum to ensure team moral continues in their collaborative office, alongside some flexible working to manage morning drop offs and evening pickups where required.
Due to the location of their Hitchin based office this role is commutable from Stevenage, Letchworth, Baldock, Royston, Cambridge, Biggleswade and most parts of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.