Aspire are proud to be working as the exclusive recruitment partner for a leading producer of technology products and accessories. With a heritage stretching back nearly 40 years, the company has grown exponentially from its humble beginnings in the early 80s, to today with 45 offices worldwide, a direct distribution to 145 counties and an annual turnover of $100million.
The Product Marketing Manager is a newly created role and a key position in their plan to expand the EMEA Marketing team for 2020.
Benefits include regular international travel, a competitive salary and benefits package, free parking and easy public transport access to their stunning offices close to Heathrow, and the opportunity to work autonomously for one of the leading FMCG tech brands in the world.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio Technology Solution product lines for EMEA, using data driven analytics, launch strategies, product mix, product portfolios, and ongoing evaluation of products necessary to drive the success of the EMEA region.
You will also be responsible for increasing sales and profitability through curating a winning product roadmap, developing compelling product positioning strategies, executing demand-generating marketing activities and facilitating product placement across Retail and B2B channels.
- Defining strategies and initiatives that drive sales revenue, profitability and market share for EMEA product lines
- Using Data, Analytics & Market Research to drive sales in Retail & B2B Channels
- Performing ongoing market research through market data analysis, customer contact, surveys, trade shows, sales data/evaluations and industry trends
- Monitoring competitors' products and conduct periodic analyses to ensure pricing is competitive
- Identifying opportunities to leverage successful SKUs/product families into new accounts.
- Working with regional marketing managers, global product managers and global industrial designers to relate the voice of the customer into winning product strategies.
Your personality, attitude and outlook are as important to our client as your experience. We're looking for a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who demonstrates a can-do attitude.
In addition, you will need to show an ability in understanding, creating, and articulating the product technology, development, and marketing vision along with strategic direction for new product solutions.
- Product marketing experience in the consumer goods industry
- Experience marketing consumer products in EMEA retail and distribution channels
- Knowledge of product pricing, competitive positioning strategies and channel programs
- Outstanding IT skills, particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational and time management skills, and the ability to priorities and multitask
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential and fluency in an additional European language would be a plus
This is a unique and unmissable opportunity for a Product Marketing looking to take the next step in their career. If this sounds like you, please apply today