Assistant Product Manager - Nutrition Company - Central London - 30K
Assistant Product Manager - The Company My client is a global multi-level marketing corporation that develops, markets, and sells dietary supplements, weight management, sports nutrition, and personal-care products. Their employees; state-of-the-art equipment and quality control systems help to ensure that every product meets their exacting quality standards which are among the highest in the industry.
Assistant Product Manager - The Role
This role requires someone who can assist in the delivery of the Europe and Africa Product Strategy for EMEA working across categories. Also to help manage the NPD process and marketing/training tool delivery - owning the Europe and Africa product workflow for NPD and gap fillers.
- Support the product team with building overall launch plan, liaising with different departments
- (From the concept phase to getting the product to market): product development, positioning, pricing, forecasting, marketing communication and promotions around the launch, POS and PR
- Competitor analysis reports to support business cases for pricing and product development across NPD
- Category Management across markets of multiple categories
- Prepare all marketing communications and training materials.
- Regular communication with the Supply Chain group and Marketing Managers offering ongoing status and monthly product updates.
- Work with EU Supply Chain to ensure products get to market in a timely manner;
Assistant Product Manager - Required skills/interests
- Background and relevant experience in Product Management, preferably gained within a Pan European environment;
- Knowledge in supply chain, pricing, forecasting, packaging;
- Strong project management skills and flexible attitude;
- Proactive, positive thinker, and goal oriented;
- Good communicator at all levels;
- Must be computer literature and numerate;
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities with minimal supervision;
- Flexible to travel demands when required;
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla De Sa|- Carla.email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.