Product Marketing Manager, Bletchley -
If you are looking to take the next step in your marketing career and join a dynamic team who are thriving from huge success year on year, then we have the role for you! Are you a commercially aware individual with the ambition to drive and grow your category within a successful business?
Our client is an award-winning market leader within the UK FMCG sector, they have a fantastic product portfolio, and are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join them. This company have been growing at a rapid rate over the last few years, and they are looking for someone to come in and ensure they continue to strive in the right direction.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analysing, reviewing and reporting on information as well as utilizing market research data and forecasting volume.
- Taking part in the planning and delivery of marketing plan for new products.
- Developing NPD and evaluating range performance. You will have a strong track record of introducing commercially successful products to a brand.
- Confident and comfortable speaking with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels.
- Strong project management experience
- A commercial and analytical mindset.
- A strong understanding of consumer needs, as well as data analysis and forecasting strategies.
This role serves as a fantastic opportunity for someone to come into a hugely successful business, and immediately be able to take ownership in a role which is core to their future success. Due to the company's location, this role is commutable from Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bedford, Hitchin, Luton, Banbury, Rugby and Coventry.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.