Are you ambitious and want to develop your career with a global business? If you have ambitions to grow your career, then this is where you need to be. With global revenues of $14bn, products and solutions that lead the market and a strong marketing team in the UK, this is a company that’s gaining share from its competitors.
Key responsibilities of the Product Marketing Manager;
- Portfolio Management; manage your Technology solutions portfolio through its lifecycle and be responsible for the P&L and growth
- Product Messaging; work with the marketing team to create value propositions for the solutions you manage and then utilise this in collateral and product literature
- Pricing; own pricing for the UK & Ireland market
- Product Launches; launch new solutions into the market
- Sales Enablement; give sales the tools and knowledge they need to go to market effectively with
- Evangelist; be the internal and external evangelist
Skills & experience the Product Marketing Manager must have;
- Product Management or Product Marketing experience in the B2B sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially astute
Salary & benefits for the Product Marketing Manager role;
£40,000 - £50,000 basic, £10,000 bonus, car allowance + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.