Product Marketing Manager- Rapidly Growing B2C Tech Start-Up
Shoreditch, East London
£40 to £60k (DOE) + excellent benefits including Equity Options, Gym Membership and more
About the Innovative B2C Tech Platform
This exciting company who're taking over the consumer targeted tech space has an excellent opportunity for a talented Product Marketing Manager to join their intimate and expert-led marketing team to drive the tech platform's rapid growth.
This fast-paced Product Marketing Manager role offers the opportunity to develop within a modern, forward thinking business at the forefront of innovation; who're beautiful revolutionary within B2C tech. A Product Marketing Manager with an innovative, analytical and passionate mind for delivering successful B2C digital campaigns would be perfect for their ambitious plans for growth.
This disruptive platform is an award-winning, Top 10 B2C tech/app platform in the UK, changing home management and finances for customers globally. Their modern, stylized Shoreditch based offices are soon to be made even more vibrant when added to by a talented and dedicated Product Marketing Manager.
About the Product Marketing Manager Role
As Product Marketing Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop your technical skills in an exciting and creative maverick within B2C tech.
Key Responsibilities for the Product Marketing Manager:
* Seize opportunities to mastermind multi-channel marketing campaigns, acting as the glue between product, marketing and the end user
* Have the chance to liaise closely with influential figures within and external to the tech maverick, drawing insights from their users and the market to inform what the Product team builds
* Direct their new proposition through to launch and throughout business as usual
* Work in tandem with the Head Of Marketing to collect customer insights, finding the right messaging and launching features to the world
About the Successful Product Marketing Manager
If you are currently in a Product Marketing Manager role, this could be the ideal next step in your career within the tech marketing sector.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Product Marketing Manager:
* Ideally 4 years' experience in delivering successful marketing campaigns, preferably B2C tech
* Confident and capable with metrics and can hold your own with the data
* Hands-on experience with analytics tools
* A comfortability across copywriting, CMS, CRM/email, in-app, push, and other mediums
The Product Marketing Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £40 to £60k depending on experience and excellent company benefits including excellent benefits including equity options, gym membership and more
For more information about the Product Marketing Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to Stephen Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 973 7550
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.