A high growth technology firm specialising in unique software and security are growing their product marketing team in London. Their clients are large Professional and Financial Services firms and they are market leaders in their area. You will work closely with the wider marketing team, product team and sales team to deliver effective and innovative messages to drive demand.
They have experienced impressive growth in recent years and aim to continue their recent success through expanding their marketing team. They are launching new products this year and will be introducing their existing products into new markets.
You will be part of a small product focused team and report into the Marketing Director as well as a senior stakeholder within new product development. You will lead on crafting their messaging and positioning and become a trusted advisor to senior stakeholders.
They have a hard-working and autonomous culture where everyone collaborates closely and shares new ideas. They offer excellent benefits and the opportunity to travel to their Head office based in America.
- Plan new product launches and work with teams across the business and external agencies/suppliers to manage the implementation of the plans
- Develop and articulate messaging to support the overall product strategy
- Create new content and gather customer stories to showcase the company and its products
- Sales enablement - ensure sales team are educated on relevant products and have the support they need to be successful
- Gather market research and customer feedback and carry out competitor analysis in order to report findings at leadership meetings
- Carry out targeted campaigns using email marketing and marketing automation
- Contribute to the overall marketing strategy and new product development
- Ensure excellent communication with the product team and industry experts
- Strong experience in a product focused role in the B2B technology sector - essential
- Experience at Manager level - able to be autonomous and lead on projects
- Crafted product messaging and positioning
- Collaborated closely with product and sales teams - advised on best practices
- Experience with a variety of email and automation software - preferably Salesforce and HubSpot
- Managed successful product launches - content, events, relationship building, webinars etc.
- Proficient at performing customer and competitor research
- Worked with product teams to advise on positioning