A leading Software start-up with a vibrant culture are seeking a Product Marketing Manager!
Product Marketing Manager - £55,000 - London
This rapidly growing software start-up have a fun, friendly culture. Their innovative platform help software companies run and grow their businesses. They've had huge success since launching in 2012 and in turn marketing team are expanding and require a Product Marketer to join them in their Central London office.
This is varied Product Marketing role will involve:
- defining the product marketing strategy
- writing content for blogs, website and more
- go to market planning
- supporting sales and customer success teams with messaging, collateral, guides and training
To be considered you MUST HAVE:
- proven product marketing experience within a Saas start-up
- excellent content writing skills across a variety of channels
Please APPLY now if this sounds like you!
Product Marketing Manager - £55,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.