Do you have experience in product marketing and are used to helping guide the development of products and services and how best to market them?
Product Marketing Manager - 3 Month Contract Initially - £38,000 - West London
Our client is a leading provider of vocational and apprenticeships training courses and qualifications based in south west London. This is a great time to join an expanding marketing team and add value right away.
In this newly created role of Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing market insights, providing recommendations to product teams and developing communications campaigns to launch the new products and services to market.
Your main goal will be to drive market share and take up of the product so you will work closely with the Sales Director on strategies to ensure that this is achievable.
To be successfully considered for the role of Product Marketing Manager, you will need:
- to be available to start work immediately
- a minimum of 2-3 years experience product management or product marketing preferably in a training or education environment.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to create and develop product strategies and plans
- demonstrable success in defining and launching products to market
- the ability and experience of developing marketing programmes in collaboration with sales
- skills to analyse data from multiple viewpoints including market data, competitive offerings, and other information sources.
If this sounds like you please apply online now!
Product Marketing Manager - 3 Month Contract Initially - £38,000 - West LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.