Voted ‘One of the best small businesses to work for’ our inspiring software client is currently looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their small, highly visible product marketing team.
As Product Marketing Manager you will take full responsibility for marketing one of our client’s product groups. You will be comfortable developing a marketing strategy alongside handling the hands-on execution of activities.
Key responsibilities and experience for this role will include:
- Management of every aspect of marketing products from start to finish
- Competitor research and data analysis to develop an innovative marketing strategy
- Acting autonomously within a collaborative framework in order to focus your marketing efforts
- Defining a targeted set of marketing activites which support your strategy
- Experience in communications in order to provide concise and relevant content across channels
Applicants for this Product Marketing Manager role will have solid commercial and product management experience, you should be data drive and able to use your research / findings to develop a strategy. You will have experience in a both a strategic and tactical role and be able to demonstrate excellent written and content creation skills. You’ll be hands-on, motivated and organized and possess the confidence to drive ideas forward.
The successful Product Marketing Manager will receive a base salary of £40 – 50,000 (depending on experience) plus a great company benefits package.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this position and you would like to be considered for the role please apply today.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales and marketing consultants get in touch with Liz, Kayleigh or Tom with regard to your next career step.
Due to a high volume of applicants, we are unable to offer individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application unfortunately you have been unsuccessful at this time. We may however keep your CV on file for future opportunities.