Do you enjoy publishing and looking for a new challenge?
The Product Marketing Manager will support the Publishing Director to grow the magazine business in the UK through analyzing trends in the market and translating these in creative ways to improve existing titles or publishing plans for new products and coordinating promotional activities to drive sales.
Important tasks and responsibilities are:
- Support the Publishing Director in the day to day business
- Creating new products from idea to print
- Collaborate with (international) colleagues, responsible for the production process (editorial, design, production and planning, marketing etc.) in an enthusiastic and proactive manner
- Design publishing / project plans for new products and realize these plans build strategies to expand our market position
- Co-ordinate newsstand promotional activities in conjunction with distributor build our subscriptions
- Develop our digital offering
- Be the central portal for all communication on product and production with head office in Europe
- At least 3 years’ experience in media, product management or marketing
- Some experience in an internationally oriented company – not essential.
- Confident project management
- Results driven
- Conceptual and creative, capable of translating ideas and concepts into products
- No non-sense, pragmatic and stress resistant
- Creative, with an eye for detail.
- Interested in puzzles and games
- A hands-on, can do attitude
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis.**