Our client is an internationally successful food manufacturer with a passion for innovation and quality. An opportunity has arisen within the marketing team for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to manage a key category within the business.
As Product Marketing Manager you will give input into and execute the European category strategy, based on sound customer and consumer insights. You will manage the EU product portfolio, translating consumer needs into new products and launching these into the EU market.
Key accountabilities include:
- Lead idea generation sessions with both internal and external stakeholders using proven ideation tools & techniques to deliver a high quantity and quality of ideas.
- Create high appeal product and packaging concepts in-line with the innovation strategy and project manage the concepts through consumer testing and in to feasibility.
- Discover and validate consumer insights via research and consumer insights around consumers and consumption in line the with Innovation strategy.
- Project manage NPD launches working closely with Operations, Finance and marketing colleagues to deliver projects on time, on budget costs and at above target profitability.
- Work with the Category Team to deliver motivating selling stories that persuade customers to list and support the key NPD initiatives that the Product Manager is leading.
- +5 years (or equivalent) experience of launching NPD projects in FMCG.
- Experienced at concept writing and testing methodology.
- Strong knowledge of successful launch executions.
- +5 years experience (or equivalent) of managing P&L's of innovation projects with a successful track record of bringing in a high % of projects at above target profitability.